We’ve received a tonne of questions from our subscribers recently about sites like 24option affiliate BinaryOptionsHub.com.
Our findings will truly shock you.. Read on.
Examining their “reviews” pages, we found ONE common theme:
- Insanely negative reviews, with blatantly false information, silly accusations and rhetoric were put up for good brokers with great reputations.
- All such reviews where other brokers were trashed, also included a signup link to 24option.com
Now this begs the question:
Why on earth would a respected broker like 24option have one of its affiliates literally trash other brokers online, especially those with great reputations?
Surely 24option don’t need to resort to these tactics do they? They’re the largest binary options broker in the world after all, why play foul tactics with smaller competitors?
Or is this just a rogue 24option affiliate “creating negative press” to further his own financial gain?
We even found a binary international review on there that blatantly lies about the broker’s ethics, made a complete mockery of Binary International’s hundreds of independently certified reviews from YotPo, completely understates its trading platform and service offering, and simply rubbishes the brand in one big lie of a so-called “broker review”.
BinaryOptionsHub.com has a 24option affiliate link on every page that shows a negative review for any broker other than 24option.
That on its own, coupled with the fact that EVERY broker except 24option reviewed on BinaryOptionsHub.com is apparently “shit” is an extremely easy giveaway that this site’s reviews are far from authentic, to say the least.
This practice of ranking for competitor keywords in Google search results has been on the rise over the last 2 years. Most binary options traders do not have backgrounds in SEO and therefore fail to recognize when a crooked affiliate marketer for one binary options broker is posting negative press about other binary options brokers.
- And many others…
..are either owned by the brokers promoted on them, or operated by their scammer affiliate marketers who collect a fee – CPA Commission – per client they refer to these brokers.
It doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out that BinaryOptionsHub.com is clearly posting false, entirely fake “engineered” reviews about other brokers in order to divert these “freshly scared” traders to 24option.
If getting more traffic is the objective, then 24option could easily just hire a better advertising team to promote them instead of allowing affiliate marketers to hurt 24option’s brand by unprofessionally rubbishing competitors publicly on the internet.
It is not at all a good look 24option 😉
Unsuspecting traders fall prey to these false reviews very quickly as they rank highly in Google search results for competitor keywords like “<broker name> review”, where <broker name> is one of many brokers being competed with. Since the average time to forming opinions via Google search results is approximately 3 seconds, 24option stands to benefit greatly by just having such reviews’ titles simply show up in search results – most people don’t even go read the post, just seeing the title in Google search results is enough to cause damage to competitors’ brands.
What’s truly shocking to see though, is a large broker like 24option allowing this practice to take place for its own promotion.
They may or may not be aware of this website, but odds are that they do know about it as it isn’t rocket science to go finding it with as simple a Google search as the one above.
Having exploded on to the scene in the past 2 years, sites like this have basically been set up for the following reasons:
- To write fake, damning reviews about competitor brokers – to scare traders into believing “their” broker recommendations are best.
- To use SEO practices to rank highly for competitor keywords in Google search results, blatantly falsifying facts about competitor brokers in order to steal their traffic.
- When competitors reach out to these sites for these fake reviews to be taken down, word has it that some of these sites even have the audacity to charge them extortionate fees for that to happen – a lot like ransom for an SEO kidnap job.
So, moral of the story:
- DO NOT BELIEVE a word BinaryOptionsHub.com has to say about other brokers.
- 24option is a well known broker who doesn’t need to generate negative press about its competitors – that’s unprofessional to say the least.
- It makes 24option look very bad in the eyes of traders who find out that BinaryOptionsHub.com is just a “trash the competition” front for 24option – they need to take this website down.
VERDICT – BinaryOptionsHub.com is a complete SCAM, and 24option should have it taken down for potentially damaging the 24option brand along with all the other brokers it does a fine job of rubbishing.
Hope that answers your questions folks 🙂